8/09/2007

Stereo


I've always wanted to do stereoscopic drawings and just never really sat down and tried to figure it out. There's some depth issues here but I've managed how to figure out separation of layers and not make them bleed into one another. If anyone one has any suggestions or reference material they could direct me to it'd be much appreciated. So this quick sketch took quite a bit of time to separate and it wasn't until later that I realized I had the colors switched from what's on the glasses. Don't know if it's always standard for Red on the left. So in viewing this image please place Red on the right eye.

5 comments:

Edward Juan said...

oh nice! Julian! This is sweet!

grickleguy said...

pretty damn cool Mr. Narino.


pretty damn cool.

elizabeth said...

AWESOME!!!

Munchanka said...

Herr Metzger! Dang, I miss that little guy. How're things at Laika, Julian? Make sure to give Vi some sort of frat-style initiation.

Gerald said...

impressive stereoscopic illustration!